“Your diet is a bank account. Good food choices are good investments” – Bethenny Frankel
It’s Christmas and time for celebrations and indulgence around. In the midst of eating out and hoping to stay fit, here a not-to-sweet muffin which won’t tickle your taste bud but will keep you healthy.
The quick, easy & healthy recipe for clean eating was shared by my friend Soumya Bandaru, a foodie by heart but conscious about health too.
Spinach Egg Muffin
Soft fluffy muffins made of spinach & egg
- 100 gm spinach
- 2 Capsicum
- 1 Tomato (optional)
- 50 gms fresh cream
- 2 cheese cubes
- 2 eggs
- Salt to taste
- Chop all the veggies and keep aside.
- Separate out egg white from yolk. Mix egg Yolk with fresh cream. Egg white needs to be whisked as much aeration as you want.
- Heat a pan with butter and toss the veggies (except spinach). Once they are sautéed, add spinach. Let it cook through. Take it off the heat, add yolk & cream mixture and cheese. Mix it until it is blended well (you can use a blender too).
- Once the mixture cools down, gently pour the egg white into it and give it a mix.
- Preheat the oven to 180C for 10 minutes; pour this mixture into the cupcake moulds and bake for 5-8 minutes at 180C.
Wish your family & friends a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New year in advance.
If you like this recipe, please share it with your friends, family and loved up. Eat healthy, live smart. Being fat to fit, should be a journey you can enjoy. A quick look at my other recipes are here.
Read my other blog posts here……
- Boys played well at Chakh Le
- A potful of flavours in Kolkata
- Wonder Women | Hyderabad | Season 1 | Episode 4
- Wonder Women | Hyderabad | Season 1 | Episode 3
- Wonder Women | Hyderabad | Season 1 | Episode 2
- The Palegar’s Cuisine is back!
- Wonder Women | Hyderabad | Season 1 | Episode 1
- Bengali Food in Hyderabad – A click away!
- Kitchen of Homemade bengali food
- Hyderabad gets a new bengali taste